Sunday

How it Began! Don't Hate my Vacation Digs...... otherwise known as... "It all started with a Cheeze It"

This is beyond words......... The hotel was Creepy, I arrived in the middle of the night, had to travel up and around the winding curves of a mountain road..... I am not trying to be poetic.... it was LITERALLY 90 degree angles in the pitch black night!!

So I pull up to the Alpine looking place, wind is whipping it is totally silent..... Dead quiet.... and they left my keys in an envelope on the desk........ No really there was NO ONE at the front desk...... just a bunch of envelopes with room numbers and names..... a serial killer's dream come true, heck when they were done they could just throw me over the mountain.....

Funny this was the first time EVER I tipped toed through a hotel.... hmmmm motel (I am on a budget) Except I still am working with imaginary numbers on the spread sheet.... oh that's a whole different topic!!

So I grab my key.... NO turning back now, it is after all the middle of the night in Banner Elk, North Carolina, not a whole lot of middle of the night accommodation options...... I look at the very detailed map of the premises(I am lying the map was a photo copied piece of paper with two hand drawings of the resort....I use resort very loosely here. ) AND I head towards my room.......

WOW picture this BROWN walls, with the old Bates motel doors, BROWN floors that had seen better days...... smoking was prohibited but evidently vomiting was encouraged... hmmmmm or maybe that was blood...... serial killer paradise I tell ya!! I find the room 216 yes actual room number, enter the room and hmmmmmm I have to say it was not nearly as bad as I had pictured...... Oh I see the Drama filled hallway that was less than appealing made the room look good, ok not good but.....

But then..... yea this is where you have to see the pictures.... absolutely fascinating.....


My Vacation Digs, Don't hate cuz I'm A Diva!!!

My Vacation Digs, Don't hate cuz I'm A Diva
The Bed.... I was curious as to why it was NOT against the wall....... then I realized.... see next pic....

Vvvvvrrrrroooooom!


Vvvvvrrrrroooooom!
Hmmmmm Evidently the bed Does something......... Not much for aesthetics here at the 4 (not Four) Seasons I see.....

Blast Off!!!!
Blast Off!!!!

Ready Set..... Double power... BLAST OFF..... I am a little worried the only clear path seems to be directly into the next room........


A Motor in the back of ya...... Hey that's not a Honda.....


A Motor in the back of ya...... Hey that's not a Honda.....
It is self propelled to vault you into dreamland I suppose........ Looks Like a little too much power for me..... hmmm maybe it is an evil government plot..... or a mad scientist..... check on me in the A.M.

Continental breakfast.....


Continental breakfast.....

MMMM Imagine my delight when I found a nicely warmed Cheezit in the heating vent....... Kitchen=hotplate which evidently meant....... warm your darn food on the heating vent you DIVA..... Evidently I request too much on my rider..... WHAT is this REALLY??

No comments:

Post a Comment