Sunday

Woman's surprise that Americana was being taken by the State!! Really?

For Rent... No really it has a sign!

Official Inspection Station.... Inspect What?
Mmm hmm Hoop Cheeze
I seriously just met a woman who told me this little piece of Americana was about to be wiped by the state. She seemed genuinly surprised and distraught. So I asked "why". And she said  "I have no idea " really ma'am none? Well now we know how it all happened , don't we? I mean if no one in the town sees what might be the problem...
   well, ummm. I think I may know. There was a real store, with stocked shelves and a plate glass window with oh duck tape securing a while that was , I don't know 4 FEET??? And the house with the broken windows and holes that had a for rent sign!!

 The end of the building had a bunch of tires.... with a roof... just a roof..... did I mention just a roof?

T
Notice the Duct tape on the Window!


This gem is for rent.... really?


ANd the walls came tumbling down..

No comments:

Post a Comment